We are looking to employ competent Belt Splicers for our rostered and field service positions for upcoming projects, shutdowns and maintenance rosters.
Our personnel require the “can do” attitude without compromising on safety with the desire to be part of a unique team that is continually improving and growing in this niche industry working with the values our clients at are about.
$130,000 – $179,999
Skills & Qualifications
- Min 2yrs experience in Steel Cord and Fabric Belt Splicing
- Valid Australian C Class Driver’s License
- Working at Heights (within 2 years)
- Confined Space Entry (within 2 years)
- Ability to work a variety of schedules on-call, including day and night shifts, weekends and holiday.
- Fly-in/out AND Drive-in/out capable.
- Able to pass National Police Check, Pre-employment Medical, and regular LDAS.
Desirable skills for Belt Splicers
- Belt Splicer – Minimum 2 years’ experience on the tools splicing belts.
- Experience with steel cord and fabric belt splicing – both hot and cold
- Assembly of vulcanising equipment.
- Certificate III or IV in Polymer Technology (equivalent experience or working towards).
- Valid Australian HR Class Driver’s License
- Elevated Work Platform
- Dogging and Rigging
- First aid
- Fire extinguisher (first responder)
- Experience on shutdowns
About ACM Recruitment
ACM is Australia’s newest fast growing privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering and oil and gas sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Our clients are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply.
**Visa transfers available for those already here in Australia and would like to join a growing team striving to be a world class Services Provider**