- Full time position
- Starting mid June
- Perth based with the occasional site visit
About the Role
ACM are currently recruiting for an experience Poly Welder/Fabricator for a Welshpool Workshop which includes some site work. Suitable applicants must be able to work unsupervised, be a team player with a can-do attitude.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified poly fabricator with proven experience in all facets of poly
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience working with Butt, socket welding & EF welding pipes
- Ability to Read Drawings
- Experience Extrusion Welding
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to pass medical & DAS screen
About ACM Recruitment
ACM is Australia’s newest fast growing privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering and oil and gas sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
At ACM, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. Our clients are Equal Opportunity employers and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
Follow our Facebook
Join our Facebook group